Discover how to craft captivating emails, segment lists for maximum impact, and track metrics for continuous improvement. Turn prospects into loyal customers with the art and science of email marketing.
This introductory course provides a comprehensive exploration of email marketing, a powerful and essential digital marketing strategy. Designed for beginners and those seeking to consolidate their knowledge in this area, the course offers an in-depth overview of core concepts, practical approaches, and the latest trends in email marketing.
The course begins with a historical perspective on the evolution of email as a marketing tool, before delving into the fundamental principles underpinning effective email marketing campaigns. Participants will become familiar with the nuts and bolts of building an email list, segmenting it for personalised communication, and nurturing leads into loyal customers.
The course will equip you with the skills to craft compelling email copy, design aesthetically pleasing and mobile-friendly email templates, and understand the essentials of email deliverability. Emphasis will be placed on the importance of adhering to privacy regulations, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to ensure ethically and legally sound practices.
Participants will be introduced to key performance indicators (KPIs) in email marketing and learn how to use analytics tools to measure and improve a campaigns’ effectiveness. You will be exposed to various email marketing platforms and learn how to choose the most appropriate based on your business needs and goals.
By the end of the course, Participants will have a thorough understanding of how to integrate email marketing into a broader digital marketing strategy, maximise customer engagement, and drive business growth through effective email campaigns.
- Understand the fundamental principles and latest trends in email marketing.
- Develop an email marketing strategy tailored to a business’s needs and goals.
- Build, segment, and manage an email list for personalised communication.
- Create compelling email copy and design responsive email templates.
- Apply knowledge of email deliverability and privacy regulations.
- Measure and improve email campaign performance using analytics tools.
- Choose and use an email marketing platform effectively.
- Integrate email marketing into a broader digital marketing strategy.
No prior knowledge of email marketing is required, though a basic understanding of marketing principles may be beneficial.